Getting Ready to Re-Open
This will be a journey and we at IMI Tours are thoughtfully preparing for this next phase as we adapt our tour operation to a ‘new normal’. Our plan is to gradually resume starting September 1 while doing our best to maintain safe social distancing recommendations, as well as following CDC guidelines and those established by local authorities.
Here’s what we’ll be doing to protect you and our staff:
- Each tour vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected every day with an emphasis on high-touch surface areas.
- High-touch surface areas will be wiped down with disinfectant after each tour.
- All tour guides and staff will be wearing masks and limiting direct contact with our guests.
- Our tours groups are smaller and will allow for social distancing to be maintained.
- Our tour guides will not be permitted to work if exhibiting flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms.
This has, and continues to be, a difficult time for all of us. We look forward to brighter days ahead and sharing the aloha spirit with all of you this summer. Until then, we hope you stay healthy, stay safe, and most importantly, stay home so that we can all get back to business sooner.