We know safety is on everyone’s mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable taking one of our tours and riding in one of our vehicles.
Our priority has always been the safety of our customers and our team. In order to provide a healthier environment for you, as well as our staff, we have implemented a number of new measures to ensure the safest environment possible.
- Following CDC guidelines for recommended health and safety measures.
- All employees are screened daily based on CDC and Department of Health recommendations.
- Cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, arm rests and seats.
- Washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction. Our drivers are also using hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol and limiting direct contact with customers.
- All employees are wearing face masks to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- Proper ventilation of vehicles during transport.
You can help by traveling responsibly. Please let us follow the safety measures above and do not travel or take a tour if unwell. We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will adjust the above measures as needed.