The Pan-Pacific Festival is like Hawaii’s biggest block party. 2019 will be the 40th annual Pan-Pacific Festival; it’s an annual three-day event taking place June 7-9. The festival is a cultural celebration featuring arts, crafts, food, and stage performances in venues throughout Waikiki.
Start your trip with a festival shuttle service to Waikiki or throughout Honolulu.
The Pan Pacific Festival begins with a Hoolaulea (block party) on Kalakaua Avenue, from Seaside Avenue to Uluniu Avenue. The block party has delicious food booths featuring ethnic cuisine from around the world and live entrancement stages: Japanese Taiko drums, Korean dance, hula, and more. Other Pan Pacific Festival events include hula festivals, street dancing, and the Pan Pacific parade. The Punahele Party on Saturday night will feature a live band with hālau.
2019 Pan Pacific Festival Schedule
- Pan-Pacific Ho’olaule’a – Friday, June 7, 2019 – Kalakaua Avenue
- Street Dance Fest in Hawaii – Friday,June 7, 2019 – Waikiki Beach Walk Plaza
- Performing Arts Showcase – Friday to Sunday, June 7-9, 2019 – Ala Moana Centerstage
- Pan-Pacific Hula Festival – Friday to Sunday, June 7-9, 2019 – Kuhio Beach Hula Mound
- Punahele Party – Saturday, June 8, 2019 – Waikiki Beach Walk Plaza
- Pan-Pacific Parade – Sunday, June 9, 2019 – Kalakaua Avenue
If you’re traveling to Waikiki, book a festival shuttle service with our partners at SpeediShuttle. It’s the best group transportation option to the Pan-Pacific Festival. Our experienced local drivers know how to avoid road closures and get you between special events and your hotel.